hello blog-hoppers. (:
I'm here to blog because i'm waiting for the stupid website to submit my votes.
The poll ends tonight & Kelly's leading! :D
She'll definitely win this round!Rainie's fans is no match for us! *cackle*
However,i do wonder how on Earth did they get 7million votes the last round?!
Btw,PSLE results was out yesterday?
The highest score was 294?!
Thats like...amazing. -.-
Does that girl have like computerized brains?I really do wonder..
Afterall she gotten like more than a 100 points more than me. X:
Basically,let me summarize what i did today.
I went to Malaysia for shopping.It's actually a shopping centre near the Malaysia Custom.
It's actually pretty big.But we finished walking it in around 2-3 hours.
Went home & was clicking non-stop at that poll since then.
Goshhh,it's like halfway through my school holidays yet what i've been doing for the past month was only clicking on the mouse.I have not even touched my books in a million years.Well,actually i have not even start buying my books. X:
Ahh,let me just slack for the last while..before next year. (:
No comments:
Post a Comment