December 5, 2007

Opps.I havent been blogging lately,have i?
Alright. X:
I'm here now.LOL.

Done nothing lately.Played Sims,surfed the net & watched Metamorphosis! :DD
My favourite hobby = watching Metamorphosis.
Come to think about it,i've at least watched that show a few dozen times. X:
& i came to a conclusion that i cannot watch Metamorphosis before i sleep.
Reason?Because i will get dreams that consists of running.LOL!
But i won't sleep-walk lah.No worries.

Emm,everyone.Just ignore my post of WL below alrights?
Just take it that i'm crapping. (:

Anyway,i saw this is Vera Gan's blog.
She came up with meanings in the letters in her name.
I shall do that too.(since i'm bored)

J is for joker! X:
A is for anti-social.
S is for superbly crazy.
M is for metamorphosis mad!
I is for interesting.
N is for neat.
E is for extra.

L is for lazy.
I is for inactive.
M is for maybe a little out of her mind.

S is for stubborn.
H is for helpful.
I is for insensitive.

H is for hopeful.
U is for ugly. X:
I is for inquisitive.

Ok,this is crazy.
I'm definitely not interesting & hopeful.LOL!
Lastly,i'm DEFINITELY 100% not neat. X:
(just look at my computer table & you'll know why.)
Actually,there's several things that is true..like
Metamorphosis mad,superbly crazy & anti-social.Hahhah.
As for the rest,maybe i should give it another thought.(Although i came up with all these myself)
Okay,i'll take Amanda's line...THIS IS SOOOOO RANDOM.HAHA. X:

No comments: