October 27, 2006

Grr..>:(

To X:
Can you stop copying my everything?ESP the things in my blog?Wtf lah..go find your own COPYRIGHTED lah.Why copy me.SHYT YOU.

Well..lets get on.And leave that SHYT to die.YAY I GOT PROMOTED.Thank god..tot i will pass my lit..but passed my science instead. =.= Woke up super early today..which is rather surprising.lol.My sis on the radio before she left house.Then i started playing sims.Then i heard CHEN WEILIAN'S song.I was like WTF.Then nevermind..after around 5 mins,CHEN WEILIAN'S song again.DOUBLE WTF.And i have been listening to the radio from morning till night.NO KELLY.O.O
Well..GCMA's tomorrow.No tix.Cant go.Sad.Kelly's gonna sing Wu Di Dong with Junyang..Ahhhhhh~
PLayed Audition awhile ago..met this FREAKING girl.She won the first two rounds and she was like..YAY I WON..OMG I CANT BELIEVE IT. =.=
I was like wth..so we played another round and i was winning and she told me..CAN YOU PURPOSELY LOSE?Like as if!Not in a million years.I won her alright.And she was like..you perf.*.*
Cant believe that there are still shitty people like this living in the world.Looking for a better blogskin cause getting rather bored of this.
No mood for pictures today.Sorry guys.

No comments: