Alright.All i would like to say is.Fark that Ms Wang.I pon-ed her remedial lessons on Monday.AND,she called my mother today.Not my mother's handphone,but my mother's company.Stupid Ms Wang.grr.I am so gonna kill her tomoro. >:(
Chiong-ed the ads on channel u this morning.haha..finally saw Kelly's ad!happy Happy.Then yesterday da-er say the 7-eleven show Candyce replacing Sinhuey for next epi.Dun really believe then i saw the ad today morning.saw Candyce.EWWS.She looks like some market auntie mans.disgusting.
oh greats.Today's Halloween.Kids came knocking on my house door a while ago for "treats".Well my Grandma gave them sweets of course.After that there's this girl,super scary.My sis told me she was wearing a witch hat and she stood outside my house motionless.O.O We didn't open the door.Not we..i mean my sis and my grandma.I didn't want to open the door because i was wearing pyjamas and it will be rather 'unsightly' if i open the door.
Yups..See ya tomoro.
No comments:
Post a Comment