CIP Duck tour,Mom's Birthday & most importantly,Shakalaka Baby broadcasted on 93.3!!!
Today's the wierdest day ever.
& i bet tomorrow's gonna be wierder. X:
Lessons were boring today & Ms Lim's in an extremely foul mood.
Me & Shareena was doing the Biometric when she walked past & Shareena greeted her.
But she ignored us & walked on.
She's in a foul mood just because of Revision Paper 8. T.T
After school,we had Chemistry practical.
Marina was helping Vera do a pouch for her friend & they were playing lah.
I said loudly that i'm hungry & Mrs Phillai told me to answer the question if i want to go for lunch.
After that,Marina played with the cloth that is used to make the pouch & made a Ghost Handkerchief! XD
Unfortunately,the Ghost Handkerchief does not have eyes & a brain.
After that,She refused to return the cloth to Vera as she want to play.Vera got angry & took Marina's pencilcase & left.
So we played with the cloth & named it Mr Vegetables cause it's green? ._.
We took loads & loads of pictures of Mr Vegetables & went home.
Something happened while i was walking up the stairs to the entrance of the school gate.
Let me relate them to you:
I spotted a Mamee wrapper amongst the plants.
Me:Look!Daddy wrapper! X:
Marina:What's with the Mamee wrappers sia..
Me:Not Mamee wrapper,is Daddy wrapper *laughs*
I turned back & saw Ms Poh walking towards us.
I was like...
SHYT.
I think she heard me.
I walked up the stairs at an entirely faster rate & i was holding Mr Vegetables at that time.
So when we're out of school,i quickly threw Mr Vegetables to Marina as for some reasons which i don't wanna mention cause it's a long story.
The worst thing is that Ms Poh waits for the bus at the same bus stop as us. >.< She walked to the bus stop & talked on the phone.I quickly turned to the other side. FINALLY,after months & years,she finally got on the bus! *rejoices* I REALLY think she heard what i said about the Daddy wrapper. I'm dead meat. Oh yes..something to add to my To-Do list in my previous post,There's a Chemistry CT next tues. Ohmy,there's Bio lesson tomorrow. Shall post pictures about the trip tomorrow.(If there's any to take)


♥
16 days to EOY.
A few mroe hours to Shakalaka Baby!
5 more days to Preorder!
16 more days to Kelly's album! :D
♥jas
No comments:
Post a Comment