September 11, 2007

The woman's gone mad again!

To begin with...
September Holidays flew by again.
The next time it flies by,it's gonna be N'levels.
School started again & i'm really tired.
It's either i have been sleeping too much or too little during the holidays.
It might be too little cause i'm staying way past midnight to watch S Club.
Speaking of S Club,today's gonna be the 1 month anniversary of S-Clubbing cause i started S-Clubbing a month ago on the same date!
Such a coincidence eh?

Anyway,school was boring after 1 week of holidays.
Didn't have new timetable so stuck to the old one.
I shall not blog about yesterday cause there's nothing much.
Today!There's something wrong with Ms Poh.
It's something VERY wrong.
I think i offended her by writing something in the letter that was given to her together with the present on Teacher's day.But,i'm just stating facts ma!Besides that,i think Marina & i blew our covers.
We had our "assembly" in our classroom because it's raining like cats & dogs at my school & the hall is used for exams.Ms Poh came in and marked our attendence & then she handed us a form for CIP.Guess what we are doing this year??
Some clues for you...


  • It involves old folks.
  • It has something to do with Suntec City.
  • It has something to do with water.
  • We will be in a moving vehicle.
Okay.So anyone has the answer?
Here's the answer to the nerve-racking question.(Not really)
We're gonna bring the old folks on Duck Tours!
Thats really really cool.
BUT,must it be on Thursday??(130907)
Erghs.I intended to chiong the radio for Kelly's new song one lehhhhhh~
The worst thing is that we will be ending at 6!!I think i'm gonna miss her song!ERGH.
& guess who's the organizer for the event?Donkey. T.T
No wonder we don't need to pay a single cent...
SO we're bring the old folks on Duck Tours.What if they're seasick?I'm not gonna clean their vomit you know.
I'm really sorry but i have some kind of fear when people vomit alright?
Perhapes due to the fact i've never vommited in my entire life.
Hopefully they wont vomit. :/

Ms Poh came in during Bio lesson & Yamuna complained that there are ants in her bag cause there are ants in the classroom because of a packet of Mamee on the floor.
She asked the person who ate the Mamee to own up & none of us did.(Like obviously)
So she made us say "It's not my Mamee" out loud,individually.
It sounds like "it's not my mummy" so it made all of us laugh.
& after everyone finished their "task",she said :
"Next time,i don't want to see any more Mamees' or daddys',brothers' or sisters' wrapper on the floor or i'll stuff it in whoever's nearest to the wrapper's mouth."

It's damn funny can?
Everyone was like laughing at her.
You get the joke?

Was just chatting with Peiwen awhile ago when she told me that there's Kelly's new picture on ChannelU!
She so damn chio lar..& she looks like Rainie Yang!
Added a little things to the photo..

[Click to enlarge]
TADAA!
You can get the original picture here:
http://u.mediacorptv.com/story.aspx?Editorial_ID=631&SubCategoryID=20

Now,i seriously think i'm gonna die from all the things i need to do.
I shall name them,

  • I'm supposed to download the S Club videos.
  • My Dad bought a 1000 piece puzzle yesterday & i'm trying to fix them up.
  • I borrowed a 500++ pages thick book from the library today.
  • There's a Bio and History pop quiz coming up.
  • It's 17 days away to EOY's first paper.
  • It's 25 days away to Bio EOY paper.
  • Ms Lim's been giving us past years' Maths paper and she expects us to do them.
  • I have no time because i gotta start doing my homework instead of typing here.
  • I've got to start mugging cause N'level's just a year away.

Look at them.I'm gonna die from stress.But don't worry,i'm still gonna be online cause i wanna get updated about Kelly's stuffs. :DBut i'm afraid i just can't keep my hands off the computer.The temptation!

Dying soon,
♥jas

No comments: