October 16, 2007

BULL & BULLFROGS.
I wanna go for Spop.
-
Charlene didn't manage to get a ticket for me! D:
If i've known,i should have gotten the tickets from Kellyfornia.
But the bad thing is that i don't know anybody there.
Hee.
So forget it.I didn't go thats why i'm still blogging here & not screaming my head off at Mediacorp cause as i'm typing this,Kelly singing 一秒钟的永远.
I know that because i'm listening to live preview on my phone.Hahhah.
My sis told my she's gonna sing & i told me to call her so i could hear what Kelly's singing & talking.
How smart is that? [:
She only came out for about 13 minutes?Thats pretty short.
But that beats staying at home & rotting just to think of what to do on my computer.
-
School was wayyyyyy too boring today.
Me & Marina was supposed to take Cantonese today but they gave wrong information.
Those taking Cantonese is also taking Chinese.
Can you imagine me learning what 爸爸妈妈 is?
But at least i got to learn a lil' bit of Cantonese.
Hai!Ngor hai xi wai. :D
-
Tomorrow's archery is cancelled. D:
Wonder what i should take tomorrow.
Creative graffiti? :/
Or something else?
-
Oh oh oh!I'm so gonna drag Marina to Kelly's autograph session this coming Sat!
I'm gonna buy her a Kelly album as her birthday present & then drag her there. :P

Marina got me this devil as one of my birthday present!
I gave it a name called bang on the wall. :D
Seeee?
I wayyyyyy taller then bang on the wall.
-
-
-
[Edit]
TAGGED by my sis to do this. :DD
[On the Outside]
Name: Jasmine Lim
Birth Date: 1st September 92
Current Status: uhm.Student?
Eye Color: Probably black.
Hair Color: TOTAL BLACKNESS.
Righty or Lefty: Righty!I really admire those people who can write with their left hand.
[On the Inside]
Your Heritage: My heritage of?My body?It's probably made up of cells & all.The heart;left ventricle,right ventricle,left atrium..opps!Gotta stop the Bio stufff.
Your Fear: BOREDOM.Esp those times when you have to break your head apart just to know what to do for the next minute.
Your Weakness: uhm..probably that i'm toooooo lazy to study?
Your Perfect Pizza : Pizzas that does not have pineapples & must have a crispy crust!(yummmmm!) <:
[Yesterday, Today , Tomorrow]
Your First Thought This Morning:MUMMMM.Can you stop bothering me?
Your Last Thought Before Bedtime: Whatdahell will i be doing tomorrow.
Your Most Missed Memories: Probably the cross-country.
[Your Pick]
Pepsi or Coke: I prefer plain ice water.
McDonalds or Burger King: Mcdonalds!The bigger the burger,the bigger my smile! :)
Single or Group Dates: Group.
Adidas or Nike: Adidas.
Tea or Nestea: I don't drink tea.
Chocolate or Vanilla: Depends!If i've not eaten chocolates for a long time,i'll take chocolate. [:
Cappuccino or Coffee: I hate coffee like things.
[Do You...]
Smoke: Errrrr,i don't want those carbon monoxide in my body.You'll get Coronary heart disease.
Curse: Duhhhhh.I curse the bimbo EVERYDAY without fail. :)
Take showers: OHMYGOD.You don't?!
Have a crush: *plays TWL's song & go only heaven knowsssss~*
Go to school: I don't want to be given demerit points for playing truancy.
Want to get married: Perhapes,perhapes,perhapes.
Believe in yourself: Why not?
Think you are a health freak: Nahhh.Don't think so.
[In the Past Month]
Drank alcohol: NOOO.
Gone to the mall: Yes.LOTS OF TIME.
Been on stage: nop.
Eaten sushi: yehyeh.
Dyed your hair: I wish.
[Have You Ever...]
Played a stripping game: No.No.NOOOO.
Changed who you were to fit in: Why would i want to do that?
[Age]
You are hoping to be married at the age of: Dunno lars.
[In a Girl/Guy]
Best Eye Color: Blue's pretty nice. <:
Best Hair Color: I don't want ahbengs.
Short Hair or Long Hair: Not short not long.Hahhah.
[What Were You Doing]
1 Min Ago: Typing this thing?
1 Hour Ago: Blog-hopping.
4.5 Hours Ago: Watching & re-watching Metamorphosis to pass time. :D
1 Month Ago: Probably on the computer.
1 Year Ago: STILL on the computer.
[Finish the Sentence]
I Love: Bang on the wall,Sharptooth,Miss Droplet & blahblahblah.
I Feel: like going to Spop.
I Hate: THE BIMBO.Hydrochloric acid,anyone?
I Hide: My personal affairs?
I Need: MONEY. $.$ KACHING!
[Tag five people]
1) Marina
2) Eileen
3) Esther
4) Lorraine
5) Amanda CHEEEWWW.

No comments: