October 19, 2007

I'm not pleased with my results.
Totally not pleased.No.
-
Chinese
Listening Compre : 8/10
Paper 1 : 21/35
Paper 2 : 38/60
Total : 67/105 (Total disappointment.)

Chemistry
Paper 1 :7/20
Paper 2:14/30
Total :21/50(Predicted.Flunked.)

English
Paper 1 : 27/60
Paper 2 : 47/80(A disappointment as well.)
Total : 74/140

Maths
Paper 1 : 35/80
Paper 2 : 31/60
Total:66/140(Disappointment.Failed due to careless mistakes.)
-
Alright.I'm totally totally UNPLEASED with my results alright.
I'm totally dissapointed in my Chinese 棕合填空.Only 2/10! T.T
Usually i get v.high in this section.Don't know whats wrong.
Thats where i lost marks.

My Chemistry is totally predicted lah.At least i didn't fail that badly yet.
My English was a total disappointment.
Failed my compo for the first time because i was totally writing crap.
& for my paper 2,i missed out a 1 mark question.OMG.
That question was pathetically easy.How could i have missed out?!

Maths.Failed due to careless mistakes in my paper 1.OR I WOULD HAVE PASSED. T.T
After checking our English scripts,Mrs Tay told us to stay behind to talk to us.
She told as that she was quite PLEASED with our results.
I was like telling Marina "pleased" & showing her the kind of WTH face.
Then Mrs Tay said :"Yes Jasmine.PLEASED."
PLEASED?
I mean,come on!My results was like sugarhoneyicetea & you call that pleased?
I'm like totally NOT pleased so far.
Looks like i've gotta stop flunking my papers.

No comments: