Yesyes,I can hear you shouting :
"OMGZ.SHE FINALLY BLOGGED."
Yes,I decided to blog today cause my blog is deader than a corpse.
DEADER.I came up with that.
Alright alright.my actual main reason is like yay!Rachel Steven's birthday today.
& you know what?I started S-Clubbing yesterday.AGAIN.
It was pretty cool how i found out that it's Rachel's birthday today cause i was talking to my sis about S Club yesterday night and I was like:
Me:Eh,how old is Rachel ah?
Sis:Dunno,go search the web lor.Internet is best thing to find information.
*clicks here and there...*
Sis:WOW.Its Rachel's birthday tomorrow.
-.-
Anyway,i'm H&P-ing as well.Ahahah.
Ohoh!Neopets-ing also.
Yes,i know i'm lame
Bio test today is deader than ever.
Plants reproduction chap = DIE.
I can't believe i can't remember what the Carpel is.GOSHHHHH.
Ergh thanks,last min study. =/
PICTURES.I know its been long since i posted up PICTURES.
Before that,i wanna make some advertisement. (:
LELONG!
ANYONE WANTS TO BUY THE GOLDEN DRAMA CD?
Its 14bucks negotiable !
Now for some piccys......
How to detect oil in a bowl of Lor Mee...
Step 1.:Get a piece of oil blotter.

Step 2.:Get a bowl of Lor Mee with everything on it.

Step 3.:Slowly dip the piece of oil blotter into the Lor Mee.

Step 4.:Pull it out.

Step 5.:Drop the whole piece inside.

Step 6.:Fish it out after a few seconds.

Therefore,our conclusion is....
LOR MEE IS OILY.
P.S.Yes,I failed my 2.4 2nd Trial.
No comments:
Post a Comment