I'm seriously going to die from the sky-high stack of SS notes I'm supposed to write.
I'm only 3/4 done from the Sec3 book.Not to mention about the chappys in the sec4 book. -.-
And next Monday i have CHI ORAL.
EEEEEW.
What i hate the most.
Alright.This is what i plan...
Today Wednesday:
Edited 9.39PM ; Done (: Left the total defence part blank cause i don't think its gonna come out.
Thursday:
Settle up the SS Sec4 book.
Friday:
SS & English Exam.
Die afterwards.
Sat and Sun:
Slackerisation or self-isolationism.
Monday:
Chi Exam + Oral.Tution!
Don't intend to do any other notes cause I'm always lazy right after exams.
Tuesday;
Start up on History Notes.
Nothing much for Hist.notes cause I copied everything Mr Ang wrote on the board last year and thats the notes for last year.Just need to settle up on this year's topics and should be able to finish it in a day. :)
Wednesday:
Start up on Chemistry Notes.
Not much to study about.Just going to write some basics about Chemistry like what the heck is Fuel.Should be able to finish it in a day. :)
Thursday:
Organise and write in the missing parts for Biology Notes.
Just adding in some stuff into my book-thick Biology notes i typed for myself for last year's MYE.1 day outta be enough.
Friday:
POAPOAPOA.
Yucks.Just gotta write up about how POA came by and blablabla.
Sat:
Slack.(as usual)
Sun:
Read up on the Maths and look through History. :)
TADAAAAA.My schedule for next weekkkky.
I think this is the first year i'm so obsessed over MYEs.
This is so unlike me at all.Tsk.
Must mug mug mug mug mug.
POA i'm just gonna HECK CARE.(for now)
& on 9th May,i'll be FREE.WOAHHHHLAH.
Mug.
No comments:
Post a Comment