April 20, 2007

I'm fuming mad as i am typing this okay.
Let me ask you all.How much do WE(students)have to pay if you didn't bring your ez-link card?
55 cents right?
Ok,i shall relate to you all what happened today.
--
My ez-link card no more money liaos..then i call my father top up for me.
Then when i was going home i know students have to pay 55 cents mah.So i prepare 55 cents.
When i got on the bus i just put the money into the coin thing thing.Then auntie was like.Student ez-link card.I was like "huh"?She told me to show her so i say i never bring.She was like..."never bring ah?95 cents."I was like blurred.Cause yesterday i took the same bus(174) and i paid the same amount(55cents) and the uncle never say anything.So i just dig my wallet for money but i only managed to find 85cents.But then,i dunno why,there's this $1 in my wallet so i ask her whether i can put in anot.Then she was like you put in you kui ben.So i no choice,put in lor.
I SPENT A TOTAL OF $1.85 JUST FOR THAT FUCKING BUS TRIP.DO YOU KNOW I COULD HAVE USED THE MONEY TO BUY MY CALBEE POTATO CHIPS?!
Actually,i didn't need to explain too much as that damn bus driver auntie was already wrong in the beginning for asking me to pay 95 cents.I told Wanyi and she suggested me to write in to SBS Transit.Maybe i shall............................
BTW..the bus number was...
SBS 9375K
Dun take the bus i tell you.
--
{Tag Replies}
lorraine(::haha..no problems narhs. :D
amanda imes chew:yeah like FINALLY.
PEIwen:haha..nvm la..dun blame you. :D

No comments: