April 24, 2007

Rumours are everywhere LOL.
About ******* and ***** ..
Cant say who they are cause if teacher reads it,i'm like DEAD. LOL.
This is really humourous lah.It's like 3 people know le...HAHAHAHA.
--
HAHAHA.I cant believe this man.
I PASSED MY CHEMISTRY!
of course not very well lahh..11/20.
Like when i decided to flunk it lol.
But who cares.
--
Went down for lunch and saw Mr Tan and Mr Ang..AGAIN.
Every Tuesday go down for luch sure see them.
Somemore,my class is the only class there.So easy for them to spot me ><
I dun wanna lose my appetite.You know what i mean? *winks*
--
Tomorrow!Going to meet...for those who knows Marina,you know who!

{tag replies}
lorraine(::yah i take History! !LOL..cause we learn about these few countries mahh..then whenever i see the country's name it reminds me of you!LOL.
letticia:LOL..i know it's cute!
EILEEN:Okay~~ Considering! XD

No comments: