shit shit shit shit shit.
Forgive me from my vulgarities.But i just went for Badminton.
Yes,your eyes are not playing tricks on you.I WENT FOR BADMINTON AND I CANT BELIEVE IT.
Ok,forget about the going Badminton thing.
I went there and that damn ?!?! girl asked me why i never go on Wed.
I was like okay.I went to the toilet and that stupid bus left?!
Then she said that she came into the toilet and called me so so so many times and knocked on the door but no one answered so she left.I told her that i didn't hear her calling me and she was like "I was shouting until all the people in the toilet was looking at me".I seriously didn't hear her OKAY.
She was like if you are gonna tell Mr Tan why u didn't go for Badminton dun blame me.
WTH WTH WTH WTH WTH.F**K.
明明就是她的错lor!她想推卸责任 izzit?F**K her narhs.I 忍她很久了.ARGHHHHHHHH i'm gonna go mad. D:
Badminton training wasn't bad lar.But!She made me train with the sec one's.And that was plain insulting me man.She thinks i deproved?NO man.I was loitering around after that and she was like "Jasmine!What you doing?Go and join the Sec one's!"
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
She also keep ordering the Sec one's around.She Badminton Captain so what sia.
--
Ok lets calm down and talk about today.Ms Poh looks wierd today.Maybe because of her hairstyle barhs.LOL.I'm waiting for her bio lessons X:
Bio is nice lah..just that i only seem to be interested in Plants and Animals.Like those Enzymes or diffusion,i totally have nononono idea.And now we are learning PLANTS like whats in the leafs.There is something called Palisade Mesophyll.Know marh?haha..
THERE'S BIO TOMORROW! :D
And that shitty Chemistry.Yucks.
I CHANGED MY BLOG SONG :D
Cause i found this song really cute XD
I only like the song not the singer X:
--
{Tag Replies}
EILEEN:yes!Mickey's cute hahahahaha.Warh!You bully teacher!Haha XD
lorraine(::Haha..kkz!Since you did my test also :D
spoon:wah..why u post out sia.Like everyone will get the question right liaos narh.
ster:LOL.I got the idea from someone else one lor but it's just that you created before me only.HAHAHAHAHA.
No comments:
Post a Comment