I'm so happy today lah! :DDD
Got back my last three exam results..
and here it is!
History - 18/50
POA - 35.5/50 which is 71%/100
Biology(P1) - 16/20
Biology(P2) - 21/30
Overall - 37/50 :DD
I'm super duper happy with my Bio lah!
But,1 more mark to A1!CRAP la.
Haha,i'm still satisfied however. :D
Thats why u notice my wishlist,"Pass My BIO" is cancelled! [:
I SERIOUSLY LOVE LOVE LOVE BIO!It pulled up my Chemistry marks!
Yay!And now i passed Combined Science!
SO my results should be....
Mother Tongue - 54.5/90
Maths - 70/140
Combined Humanities - 42/100
Combined Science - 57/100
POA - 71/100
English - 80/140
[:
Oh yes!I promised pictures!
Before that,Marina wants me to post this.
She wants me to post that she saw a very very UNUSUAL thing in the morning.
On the bus somemore.
It's not normal and it's plainly not right.LOL.
I can't state it here.Unfortunately.To share what she seen.Haha.
--

As i promised!The note.Hahahah.She's so damn cute la!
Her drawing improved.LOL.Her drawing was like shyt like time.Opps! X:

Graffiti on Marina's leg!Hahah!I was trying to imitate Ms Poh's smiley.Too bad it didn't turn out TOO well.

Doggy
+

Bear
EQUALS

DoggyBear! :D Btw,the doggy belongs to Wanyi and the bear belongs to Marina.
The bear looks so fragile. -.-

Enlarge this if you can't see.
I can't believe that Mr Low(I mean Mr CHARLES Low) is once in charge of Badminton.
WHY CAN'T HE STAY THEN?!
The i wouldn't have to suffer.Haix..I found that page in the 2004 year book.
--
After school,went to the library and did VOLUNTEERY work.Hahah.
They should give me prize la.I wasted so much energy on pulling the books okay!
Heavy one lor!
After that,shelved books Vera!(She teach me one la)
Being a librarian is not easy.But at least there's air-con!!!
--
{Tag Replies}
EILEEN:MISS POON ROCKKKKKKSSSS~
ster:Haha..i hate Chemistry more the Physics!
No comments:
Post a Comment