Kelly sounded really enthu on the phone!Just when i said i was missing her.. :P
Cant wait for her 2nd album!
七月!
Jiayous orh,Kelly! :D
--
Today!Charlene fang wo ge zi! >:(
I'm so gonna kill her tomorrow.
Made me stay home the whole day.
And guess what i did?Play Sims lor..sian.
Actually planning to buy my Audition prepaid card today de. :(
Looks like have to wait le lor.Maybe will buy it during weekend.
& my worst nightmare has returned.
Badminton on Friday! D:
Tian arhhh.
--
Edit this post for this part of it.
Gah!I got so offended. x.x
My mom invited this feng shui shi fu to our house.
And he actually said i am blur! -.-
Feel like smacking his face.
He also said that the posters(Kelly/Junyang,5566,Hana Kimi,Daren/Diya) in my room if long time ago de,take down!Like i'll never take down my Kelly/Junyang one okkayy!And my WUZUN! >:(
--
My blog's status is like my blog link and that picture there at the bottom.
DEAD.
Finally!I'm going to school tomorrow!WOOHOO~
I♥school!
Only after exams.hahahah.
School without CCA rocks like nuts and everything else!
♥jas
No comments:
Post a Comment