May 21, 2007

My results sucks.

Argh..seriously.You won't wanna know my results.
But i don't care if you wanna know anot.
I'm just gonna post it here.
Wahahas.
I don't care if it's 丢脸 anot la..
At least i'm convinced that there are people out there who are worst then me [:
Anyways,here's here my results....(hopefully i can still remember X:)

MotherTongue(P1) - 21/35
MotherTongue(P2) - 33.5/55
Overall - 54.5/90

Maths(P1) - 44/80
Maths(P2) - 26/60
Overall - 70/140

SocialStudies - 24/50

Chemistry(P1) - 8/20
Chemistry(P2) - 12/30
Overall - 20/50

English(P1) - 33/60
English(P2) - 47/80
Overall - 80/140

It's seriously horrible.Getting back 3 more papers tomorrow.History's a byebye.
POA and BIO is what i have more interest in tomorrow.Hope they don't fail me!
I am seriously dissappointed in my SocialStudies paper okay.FAIL BY 1 MARK!
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.Stupid.
I predicted a fail for my Chemistry.So,i hope my BIO will pull my Chemistry marks up!
Overall,i hope that i will only fail my Combined Humanities! :D
That will be HEAVEN! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
--
Today,Ms Poh did something very funny.
My class is supposed to hand in our BIO files and workbooks today.But i don't think anyone handed up.Then Miss Poh left us a note in class.She stuck it outside the class and inside the class.The note got one unhappy face on top.She's so cute narhs!
I'll take a picture of it tomorrow and post it here.Hahahah.


{Tag Replies}

EILEEN:Everyone misses MISS POON. D:
letticia:Sure!I'm getting it back tomorrow! :D
Will inform you! [:



Sadly,
♥jas

No comments: