July 17, 2008

Day out.

Pictures posted at LJ

Today...Mdm Teng irritated me.
Why?She actually hit me.Wth.
Just cause I was reading off the stem and leaf diagram to Sharon while she was explaining something else.
Shes like soooooo annoying.
The funniest thing was?No one was listening to her and she said ;

Mdm Teng:Hey girls.Who am I talking to?
Someone:Yourself.

Woo.Nice one.

After school,went off to Taka Kinokuniya with Marina.Yes..the reason is obvious why I'm there for..
SUJU LAH.
We actually found magazines about them like omg omg omg omg omg.
Its so tempting to buy!But I'm broke.
Marina bought a SM entertainment book which has SUJU in it(refer to LJ).
And a magazine with a POSTER OF SUPY!Yayyyyy~
She bought and we rushed off to read them.
We were actually so high that we wanted to go Mac but we ended up walking the wrong way lol.

Tomorrow's the last day of enjoyment.After that...
its muggarisation time.
My inspiration?
Ruienny and eeteukie oppa.
& ah.Not forgetting Kelly~~
wo jue de~wo jue de~ wo jue de~

No comments: