Okay,^_^
Wo jue de wo jue de~
Today was super high please.
There were like RI boys over at my school selling tix for some concert.
And there was a guy who dressed up as GINGERBREAD MAN!
ULTRA cute.
He wanted some of Marina's chips.lol.
After school,went to Bugis with Marina and Shermin to collect Marina's new specs.
Took the specs,ate and went to look at Kinokuniya (:
CAN YOU BELIEVE IT.
I SAW THE SUJU BOOK OMFG.
Yes,Marina bought it.
We(actually I) was so excited that I can't to tear open that freaking plastic that was covering the book lol.
Finally~Tore it open and we were like super high please!
Cause theres so many pictures of teukie-oppa and Marina's favourite wook.
Too bad,its in chinese and Marina doesn't know how to read.
So I'm supposed to be her translator.Tskkkkk.
Went to the library to read the book and went home ^_^
okay!Done :D

Ruienny for you! (:
No comments:
Post a Comment