July 25, 2008

Why no bora!!

Yest.Theres no Bora again.Darn it.
There should be bora today.I'm quite positive. (:

Screeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeenshots here I come!

Just did my Chi oral.
Its was likeeeee dead.
Not very good and not very bad seriously.
But the examiner was irritating.
I say one sentence she cut in.I say one sentence she cut in.Like annoying please.
& Shermin talked soooo long.Seriously.

--
-EDIT-
Seriously.If I don't say this,I don't feel good.
Was looking through SOMEONE's blog and I saw SOMETHING about me and Marina.
It does sound like shes talking about us actually.This is why I'm so annoyed.
So If she isn't actually talking about us.you can ignore this part of the post.
Like please.I can happily and PROUDLY(though there is nothing to be proud about) say,
MARINA & I ARE SLACKERS.
Full time.
Why do we still get not-very-bad grades?
Cause we have tution.This is all.
We don't study.Seriously.Positive.
Besides that,we are just slightly luckier thats all.Not to mention a little smarter too
If YOU are reading this,
I know you are jealous.Just say.No need to do this.
--

Tonight.Shall blog again tonight if there is Bora.
Please visit LJ for F.T Junior.

No comments: