March 11, 2007

EEW.There are just some super bian tai people in the world.This is sending chills down my spine. ><
Vera told me just now that someone wanna sabo her.That person which posed off as "vera" in Amanda's blog and said that she wanna have sex with her. -.-
SO BIAN TAI NARHHS.That person must be damn wuliao lor.Wanna spam dun use other people's name and spam narh.Never respect their own names.Hope that person doesn't show up here if not i will give that person a BAN. (:
--
I changed my blogskin again!.None of the blogskin satisfy me much. =X
I seem to want to change a blogskin at least once a month luhhs.
haha..speaking of blogskin..i have to settle this making blogskin thing thing..
Okay!All my list is full!I only agreed to do random blogskin for 2 person.And the 2 person are...
EILEEN and AMANDA IMES! :D
And of course i agreed to do one for my sis too.
So here's the plan.
Now that you all has chosen the background liaos right,those who haven't submit the font colors and all that,please do to me on MSN or my tagboard.The only one that submitted is EILEEN so she doesn't need to submit again unless she wants to change anything because i am gonna start doing the skin soon.I will open up a tryout blog for each of you to view the blogskin i am making for you.Each tryout blog has a pass and i will MSN you the pass so that you can view your tryout blog.The tryout blog should be ready by tomorrow so i will post the links here.Your skin should be ready by wed. (:
--
Today my Mique went to cut hair!Fur i mean.That fella shaved all teh fur off Mique luhhs.Now he looks even balder then the previous furcut.
Mique before haircutfurcut.

Mique after furcut.
See what i mean?[:
And oh!I saw thsi real disgusting thing on my house the pavement today!
Cant see or figure out what it is?I'll tell you what it is!
It's a.....
UNDERWEAR/PANTIES!(i don't know which one is it.)
Sorry if it's a little small.I zoomed it down from my house window at the 3rd level.It's so damn disgusting.><

No comments: