I'm blogging from school.MUAHAHA. =P
Woke up at 9..just because of Charlene.
Her Media Club dunno wanna film what lor..then i came at around 10.30 when it was supposed to start at 9.30. =X
I came liao..less then 30 minutes,then she say we not filming today and can go home le.Wahlau.Qi si wo le lor.I was like..wth!
--
Btw..people whom i am supposed to make blogskin for,
I'm really sorry..i have to drag on the making of the blogskin because i am real busy these few days.I'm really sorry!!! =(
--
Went out with Charlene,Wanyi and Marina yesterday after the bio remedial.
Went Island Creamery to eat ice-cream! :D
Nutella flavour one..so damn nice luhhs.:9
Then we went East Coast because Charlene's mum wanted to book the chalet for Charlene's birthday.We cycled and cycled.Really didn't have the chance to play with the sand.After booking the chalet,went to this restaurant with extremely nice/oishi/sugoi food!Can you believe it.I ATE VEGETABLES! x.x
It tastes really nice though..with the sauce and everything.After that went home.
--
EILEEN:I posted the link at your blog le..if you forget your pass,you can ask me. =P
ster:Everytime i go into your blog will lag my computer..i'll try to tag you.
PEIwen:haha..i also very long never tag you le..you take care toos! =D
letticia:haha..i love your blogskin too!
No comments:
Post a Comment