March 26, 2007

hellos! :D
Today was a extremely funny day =P
It was maths period and Miss Lim have to walk out for something.At this time,Mrs Tay came in and assigned us work to do as she will not be coming in for English(yays!).She was walking towards the front door when MS Lim walked in and Mrs Tay said "hello".She was like..吓倒narhs.It's so humourous. xD
After that Ms Lim told Mrs Tay to take care of the class and everyone asked her to teach us Gradient,which was what we are learning now.A little while later,Ms Lim came back and Mrs Tay told her that she is teaching the class gradient.
G.R.A.D.I.E.N.T.
She is teaching us how to spell GRADIENT not how to do!
HAHAHAHHA.
Humour mans.
--
After that,i was sitting with Charlene,bella and Jerrica for English.Then THAT girl said she will only give us one chance.If the whole class is too noisy,she will ask us to go back to our seats.And then after that,the class is getting noisy but we didn't really make too much noise,she told me to go back narhs.She was like,"Jasmine,go back lah." I was like WTF WTF WTF.I was burning with rage.Grrr. >:(
--
It was lunch after English and the canteen was like filled,and i mean FILLED,with people.I took a long time to queue and when i finally bought my food,i only have like 5 to 10 minutes to eat and we(Wanyi,Charlene and me)were late for the Maths Revision Test.When i reached the class,Selina was already standing outside and she was like asking me,where you go?Pratically shouting into my ear okay!I was like,canteen lah. -.-
The Maths Revision Test was so horrible.So difficult narhs.I hate Geometry. :(
--
And like yay!I am going Hong Kong next week =P
NEXT THURSDAY!! :D

{ Tag replies }

ster:haha...lets see if i have time first =X
PEIwen:oh haha!Thanks ^^ You back from camp le ar?Hehheh.How's the camp?
lorraine(::yeps!It's BACKKKKKKK~~
EILEEN:yep back back!
letticia:haha thanks!
spoon:lol!I like my tagboard small small nehhs.
xiu qing:thanks!Your blogskin is nice toos! :D You take care toos.(:
vera:You finally tagged me!haha!
lixin:Hellos!Of course i remember you..haha!I miss Feifei!!!! :(


Take care people!:D

No comments: