hello.
Today is 倒霉 one lor.
Why?
[1]In the morning,wanted to ask my mother to sign a form when i realised that i lost it.
[2]On the way to school,a mere 20-25 minutes,i heard 2 stupid songs that i hate lots.
[3]Got to school and realised that the classroom is locked.So i left my bag outside the classroom and went to the hall.
[4]Miss Poh changed our seats.And out of everyone,i must sit with one of the gang members.WTH. -.-
[5]Was supposed to go for the Netball finals which the Sec 3's was supposed to watch when Mr Tan went along too.
[6]My school lost to CHIJ(Toa Payoh) with a score of 12 to 37.
[7]I don't want to mention this issue here because it's personal.
7 horrible things in a day.Still don't call it 倒霉?as what Ishrat said,as long as something goes wrong in the morning,nothing goes right after that.I HATE TODAY~
--
CHIJ is really crazy.Their screams are like..so damn deafening.Maybe can compare to the people at Fahrenheit's autograph session.And you know i was like sitting directly opposite them?!Wanyi said that if this is only a few classes,what will happen to the whole school?When they scream,must be loud until the whole roof topple down arh?Last year de Badminton we played against them,they also scream very loud.Crazy screamers.I'm so glad they lost to RGS later on.
--
I can't believe Ms Poh changed our seats.Someone i'm gonna sit with Caroline. -.-
So damn sway lah!!Charlene's gonna sit with Jerrica.HAHA.She's gonna scream when she knows that.
I hate Ms Poh now or that person who planned the seats.I swear i am gonna hate that person FOR LIFE.Trust me.我说到做到.
--
Hmm..no one requested for me to make a blogskin??I shall wait. [:
No comments:
Post a Comment