& sorry for not blogging yesterday cause i was too busy.
Basically,what i did yesterday was to get angbaos,attending to guests and taming my dog.
Apparently,my dog hates guests and those guests usually comes in big groups and makes lots of noise.
Worst still,the kids likes to make a big fuss over my dog.They keep wanting to see the dog even though they know that its gonna bark at them.
They needa use their common sense.TSK.
Around afternoon yesterday,a HUGE group of people came.Well,actually is that one group came and another group came also.I really wonder why they always come after one another.
Well,this picture was from my sis's phone but i took it. :)
Look properly.It's like floooded okay.
My sis made a joke saying that my house is the HQ.Everyone over the island comes over and assemble here.Haha..
Okay,now i'm sitting infront of my dog with my mom's laptop on the washing machine.Lols.
I've to sit there in case my dog starts barking and i have to stop it.
I'm like doing the stupidiest thing ever besides blogging!
Watching TOM AND JERRY.
Wow.I'm bored.
No comments:
Post a Comment