February 14, 2008

Ms Poh still loves 4(3)/9!

I don't want to scold you all cause its a lovely day.
Sounds familiar?

Morning was so funny lor.The CF girls did devotion and since its Valentines,they got their classmates to throw marshmellows from the 2nd floor.
& some of the marshmellows hit the teachers head!!!(Okay,i'm a saddist.)xD

Bio lesson!
Got back our test.19.5/35. OPPS.
AT least i passed but i wasted 2 mark cause i saw the diagram wrongly and i forgot to add in 'oxygen' in my defination of Aerobic Respiration.Faeces lah!
& finally!My 'conclusion' was right!Ms Poh finally admitted she loves our class more.Hahahahaha.
Cause someone asked her whether we can be dismissed early so we can change for P.E and she gave us 3 reasons.
Apparently,i forgot her 2 of her reasons but i remember one.
She said she hasn't been seeing our class and scolding us for very long and she feels so disorientated!!!
So no way she's gonna let us off earlier! :D
I know she still loves us :P

I lazy to blog alr. x:
Anyway,before i go,i wanna say...
♥Happy Valentines Day!♥
& thanks Grace,Sharon,Dori,Celeste and Shermin for their presents!
TYVM. :D

No comments: