February 1, 2008

:D

On a beautiful Friday morning.
Something happened & i almost laughed my head off.
The day was wonderful,
except that it was spoiled by some stupid fat man in the Chapel.

Morning!
Super funny okay.
I was happily looking around the parade ground when i SPOTTED someone.
Wearing white with reddish patches on the shirt.
OMG.I almost laughed out loud but of course,i retained my image. ;)
Charlene said he looks super 'niang'(gay-ish) in the shirt & i agree.

Biology Lesson!
Ms Poh came in to scold again.But it's just for a short while :)
We learnt about chemicals in the cigarettes today.& the funny part starts here.
Do you know cigarettes contains Carbon Monoxide,Tar,Nicotine & i forgot.Opps.
And do you know Nicotine(Was it Nicotine or Tar?) causes blood to clot in your body?
The cells will than behave in a abnormal way.They will start mutiplying.This is cancer.
Then Ms Poh talked & talked till breast cancer.She said if someone gets breast cancer,you've to get your breast CHOPPED off.
HAHAHAHAHA.CHOP OFF!!!!!! >:)
Then ,Ms Poh even showed us how to check your UHM,you-know-what.
The whole class started laughing!!
I almost fell on the floor laughing like a crazy person!!! xD

Maths!
I was searching for a POA worksheet when that uh,Mrs CL came and asked me what i'm searching for.I said i was searching for something important.
I think she was like kinda pissed off by my answer & told me to do a question on the board WHEN THE ANSWER IS ALREADY ON THE BOARD.
Then she said "Nevermind!I erase away and you do again."
-.-'''
Then i went up and did it.I was stuck halfway & i asked her for help and she said i wasn't paying attention.
Er like duh?Who's paying attention when everyone's busy copying her answers on the board?!
I finally almost finished the question when she told me to go back & do the previous questions.
Then i protested,saying i did it already.
She told me to do it properly. -.-

Yep.I'm done (:

No comments: