February 20, 2008

Engine level = 0

I'm physically and mentally tired out.
Alright,not so much of the physically.

Physically;
Due to the result of sleeping late,i'm starting to feel sleepy in class.Even to my very anticipated Bio class,i'm half dead like a log.
Upon reaching home,i'll go PLONK! on my comfy little bed and fall asleep till i'm awoken.Like what heppened just now,my Uncle called from HK and woke me up.
I wasn't that much of a sleeper last time.

Mentally;
I'm so extremely sick of POA and its lesson.Not only POA,the other subs too.
5 periods of POA today.
Half of the time,i wasn't even listening.You can say its boring,but i'm seriously sick of POA.
You keep doing the same thing over and over again,like a cycle.
Petty cash book,Three column cash book,Bank reconcilation.
I'M SO SICK OF IT.
& worst still,Ms Indran keeps adding pile and pile of homework to my already-taller-than-me pile of homework.
& it's POA POA & STILL POA!
Besides,there's like a thousand tests for me to do.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok,enough of that ratterings.
Basically,i'm going over to HK on Friday afternoon to attend my cousin's wedding Grandfather's Funeral.
Okok,don't say i'm evil cause both my ahgongs are up in heaven already.
FINALLY!A BREAK!
& the best great thing is i get to skip school on Monday!
The worst thing is when i get back on Tuesday,i have 2 tests happily waiting for me. -.-
Yeah,break.

No comments: