November 24, 2006

Audition~

Here we are!New skin!Got bored bored bored of the other one so changed.Spent the whole afternoon doing up my stupid blog.If i would have spent the time on my Audition..sure level up le lah.
Anyway..met a guy in Audi..name Hardin..yeah..he's quite nice.(:
we were playing couple dance..uh huh..then the song was Loving you.Then i dunno why..my stupid computer lagged like crazy.Then i told him i dun wanna play le..then he say nvm nvm..lose jiu lose lor..haha.Such nice guys are hard to find around Audition nowadays.HEY don't get the wrong idea yea?I am not interested in him you dummo.
Parents and sis didn't come home to eat today.Heh.SO it's just me and my grandma.We were sitting in front of the TV watching the 7 o'clock channel u show.So funny can?I meant the show.
Yesterday morning..8.15.1 disgusting woman and 1 "womanwhichmademecantsleep" went to the Zao an ning hao.EEWS LAH.Heard from peiwen that someone called in..and said the dusgusting woman got SWEETLOOK.GOD GOD GOD.so disgusting.I tihnk only CFC people will think that she got SWEETLOOK.
4 more days to Sinhuey's album release!Wahahah.Just wanna see the whole Chong Taibei Dao Beijing MV.So as not to jump into conclusions before seeing the whole thing you know.
Anyway..PICTURES!Very long never post le..here~





When i saw this i was like.BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!SIMBA! :P



I know there's nothing special about this picture except the fact that i am last O.O
But why would i post such a pic?Because..you look carefully.2 of the auditioners in there have the same score!!Thats rare.






Yeah baby yeah!Changed my NEW hairstyle..got more luck..haha!BROKE my record! xD
x7 x7!I wanna x8! =X






Thats all!((:

No comments: