November 18, 2006

REGRETT!!!!!!ERGH!

Hello.I know you all are waiting for me to blog.SO HERE I AM! x)
I would like to comment..that..my blog is a little dead these few days.And..thanks to ESTHER TAY..she kept my blog going.wahahas.
Btw..have you all been voting on my poll harhs?It seems that the votings stopped recently.Hmm..yups.But NO is still leading by a teeny weeny 2 votes.hehex. =X

Oh well...a few days ago,my sis introduced me to another new game!It's called Summon Knight.It's kinda nice though.I got bored of Harvest Moon because the game froze and i have to restart from where i last saved.Summon Knight addicted me for 2 days i guess.There is Summon Knight 1 and 2.I finished 1..but i am still working at 2.haha.So if you are chatting with me on MSN and i sound fustrated,sorry about that cos' i was playing Summon Knight and disturbing me will cause me to..you know...lose the battle.I simply love my Rasho.hahas!!And not forgetting Arno!(: If you are wondering who they are,they are Guardian Beasts in the game Summon Knight.They accompany you throughout the whole game and they will help to heal you and give you special powers during a battle.I will show you all a screenshot of them soon.

And of course.The streaming results.I got into Option 3.Oh well...that must have been because i took History and i have been regretting till now.I should have taken Geography because Charlene and Marina both take History,they beg me to take also lorhs.Hopefully next year,my teacher isn't Ms Wang.And i would SERIOUSLY thank god if it isn't.

And yes.Today!:D:D
You must be wondering why i am in such a high spirit now.haha.Of course.I went for the Kelly's event at West Mall today.Yesh..Kelly's so chio today.Was a little late upon reaching there..and Kelly's already there.But it doesn't matter.She sang 2 songs,Love me again and Mei Li Ben Nv Ren.After that there is this "autograph session" for a booklet which you can take when you go up the stage.I should have brought my Kelly's Gaiban lorhs.ergh.One girl told me to help her ask Kelly to sign her Kelly's album so i helped her lorhs.Nevermind about that one.Alright.This is my 2nd regret in my life forever.
First regret:Not going for GCMA.
2nd regret:Not taking photo with Kelly on 1811o6.
Alot of people went up to take the autographed booklet and then shun bian take photo with Kelly.I SHOULD HAVE LAH.OMG.I managed to shake hand with her though.I guess.Next time there is a Kelly event i die die also must take photo with her.ERGH.

Here are some pictures i took today.The stage was quite far and i was using my mom's handphone.If i zoom to near..it will be too blur..if i dun zoom..cant see Kelly clearly.So no choice.Bear with it.yeah?

















Told you all it isn't clear yeah?But anyway..had a really enjoyable day today (:

No comments: