Finally got something to watch le..if not i no QI DAI to something..haha..like last time i qi dai Dream Chasers..then after that i qi dai Maggi N Me..yeah..now i qi dai PSS2 and Star awards :D
Yeah i actually changed my blog song..did you all notice?I changed it to one of the song from Princess Hours..^^Played Audition a while ago..they having maintenance now.Hopefully there wont be any patches.Cause AUDITION PATCHES TOTALLY SUX.I have to download SOO super long.Went to school for stupid IH remedial.Yea.And Ms Wang talked rubbish.Dori didn't come today.Haa.Woke up around 10..watched a few episode of Dream Chasers[again.]Anyway..i going to bathe then eat le..so here are a few pics of me in Audi! :D

Isn't the bear cute?It's the Goong that bear.haha..Wanyi send me de..^^

One of my games in audi..i got 40 perfects!Wahaha..the song was the Audition New York.Erm..and i erased the players names to 'protect' their identity.^^

Yay..Perfect x6 again! :) I wanted to erase the players name also and i realised the 'perfects' and the 'greats' covered their name. x.x
As usual..click on the images to enlarge.^^
No comments:
Post a Comment