November 19, 2006

I hate Carrefour.

Hello.I am here to blog again.I am angry.Angry about what?Angry about CARREFOUR.Alright they sux.When i say CARREFOUR,i mean the one at Plaza Singapura.Yes..you must be wondering why i was angry.Well..i went PS today..saw an old schoolmate of mine..she is the very "guai" kind of person when i first known her..but when i saw her today..i was like WOAH.She look kinda erm.."rebellious".Anyway lets not go too deep in that.Went to eat at the foodcourt.Then we go Carrefour le.I was walking with my sis lah..then my dad showed me a Kelly's gaiban album.Guess the price man.IT'S $15 ONLY LAH.I was like..WTF.How can they sell my Kelly's album so cheap seh.Then i wanted to put the album back to where it was.And i found..ALOT ALOT ALOT of Kelly's album!ALL ON SALE!Not the gaiban one.WTH.The worst thing is hor..i saw Weilian's album at the CD CORNER.Weilian's album even older then Kelly's one,how come they put Weilian's one in the CD CORNER when they put Kelly's one ON SALE.It's OBVIOUS that Carrefour staff doesn't like Kelly.I will never patronize Carrefour again if possible.
I HOPE THERE WILL BE MORE MABELLINE EVENTS WITH KELLY BEFORE SHE GO TAIWAN!



Made this..haha got my name de.If you want,feel free to tell me in MSN.I will make 1 with your name on it.But must pay fee de..1 for $0.10.HAHA!No lah joking.I will make it for you free!:D




Made this too.
P.S To ESTHER TAY:Do you find this familar?I took it from your blog and edited it to have more colours.haha!Sorry about taking your cpiture without your permission though. :(

No comments: