November 21, 2006

i am so so so traumatised now.

Alright..this post...is gonna be..you know.Anyway..i mean the video not the post.I just had a little discovery in Kellyfornia. I was rather excited about it.But in the end..i was SHOCKED.Why would she do such a thing?I dun mean Kelly ok..she wouldn't do such a thing.If you wanna know what discovery i made..listen to this..FIRST.
Click here!
Download the file and listen.If you can guess who the singer is..good for you.But if you can't..there's more..I kinda find that the ' erh erh erh ' in the song was rather..you know..unneccesary.I don't really know what it really is for until i saw this.
Click here
Click and watch the video.If i am not wrong,you should be traumatised.If you have watched it before,you shouldn't feel so this time.I was super shocked.Yes..your eyes isn't playing tricks on you..the person in the MV is..

CHEW SINHUEY.
ALSO known as SHI XIN HUI.
AlSO known as 42 inch plasma tv.

Also known as whatever shit you call her.Cinderella?I dun think she's a total Cinderella anymore.That was part of her MV which is Chong Taibei dao Beijing.I think it was a little EXPOSED too much le.And i wanna say..this is only 25 SECONDS in her MV.Can you IMAGINE how the whole MV will be like?If you find what i am saying is offensive,you are welcome to leave.People still said it was 'jing bao'?OMG lah.Alright..i wouldn't deny that the song was rather addicting to me.But after seeing the MV..i am..speechless.I seriously is thanking god now that Kelly is the female champion.Even if she is not,she wouldn't do such a thing for her MV.I guess that was a little too much for me.What will happen if those younger fans of hers watches it when it plays on TV or whatsoever?They might get the wrong idea.I think thats enough.I shall blog again tomorrow if possible.Alright..now here's some pictures for you to 'sooo cuutee!' about HAMSTER LOVERS!




This is Feifei!My favourite baobei hamster!It passed away a few years ago. :(( It's daughter bit him to death.Isn't his daughter so EVIL!

No comments: