OMGGGG.
I can't wait!Why don't want to come out on 1st sept?
YAYY.
Havent been blogging much.Cause i was busy doing something else.
Edited!//
Suddenly felt like blogging.Hahas,so here i am!I shall blog about the past few days...
I'll try my best to recall..
Tuesday 24th July!
Charlene finally came to school! [:
So i decided to visit her new house since it was SO near my house.& there will be a barbeque?It's like teppanyaki lah.
So we took a bus.(like DUH?!)
& after a few stops,our DEAREST Charlene told me her wallet is missing.
So i was like sure anot?She was like "yayaya".
So we got off the bus & decided to rush back to the school bus stop to see whether she dropped it there.
& so,we got off.The bus left.Then Charlene told me :"I found my wallet."
T.T
I was so mad at her for that moment.Since my ez-link card only left 80++ cents?
So we waited for the bus which came only after 15 or 20 minutes?
Headed off to her condo.Didn't realise it was so small cause i've never been inside & it looks really big outside.
I tell you,condos are so advanced now.Got private lift one leh!
Not fair lah.It's like the door lift open only is your house already!Is cool one lor.
& the house is like nice nice nice lah!It's more like a resort than a condo okay!
So Charlene decided to swim & i was lazy. X:
So never swim.
So i ate & went home. [:
Wednesday 25th July!
Went for Badminton...no coach on wednesdays.Yays!
Was real tiring though..than Samridhi told me stories!
She havent been telling me stories for dunno how many donkey years.
But it's a new one now.Damn funny lah!
Can't wait for her to continue.
So we played,ran,and yadda.
Went home and was dead tired.
Friday 27th July!
Went for Badminton.Samridhi didn't come. D:
So i was damn bored during the WHOLE training.
So i slacked.Wahaha.
--
Just finished watching the I Luv Sunday.
Candyce Toh! -.-
Still describe her as 玉女?
Wahlau.Erxin lar.Every week must see her.
Tomorrow's photo-taking!Yay!
No comments:
Post a Comment