July 12, 2007

Blogging early!

Today's Friday The 13th.
Do not be tricked by the date of the post above.It's wrong.


Seriously.I didn't know today's counted as a "unlucky day".
Anyways,i'm blogging early cause i didn't go for Badminton. (again)
Hey!I have a reason.I'm sick. D:
Down with flu & sore throat. *koffs koffs*
See how sick i am?

Had a Biology test today.Quite alright but i lost 1 mark because i read the question wrongly!
SOBS times SOBS SOBS.
Anyway,i knew that today's Friday the 13th because during the beginning of the test,someone asked Miss Poh what the date is & she said :"Today's Friday the 13th".
LOL.
She's in a good mood today.Didn't scold us. :D
*bunny slippperrrss*

Okay seriously.I didn't know that MALE teachers wear bunny slippers. X:
Like it's so gay. Female still okay.

I need some entertainment.Hahaha.
Oh yes,please read my NOTES section for new NEWS. :D
Ciao,
♥jas

No comments: