Realised that there's lots lots lots of people's birthday this month!Like tomorrow's Kelly's! :DD
Anyways,I'm officially off MIA!
You all must be wondering why.The reason is;
I miss my blog!
Eh yeah.I know.Lame excuse. :P
Today's Screaming day!! D:
Why?Cause lots of teachers are screaming today..including ---- ---.
I have no idea why.Are they PMS-ing today??
Btw!The 2 mains are wearing the same colour again today.Hahaha.. [:
Let me see how many teacher screamed today...hmm..
I've calculated!A total of 3 teachers screamed at us. D:
Our dearest ---- --- who usually NAGS ONLY started to shout at us at the lab today. ):
Just because we were late for her period.Like it's not our fault kay!
SOMEONE released us late & we didn't know we're going to the lab today. ._.
She started shouting & shouting & shouting.And yes,i meant SHOUT.
It's damn loud kay!Somemore it's in a enclosed area.(kinda)
Imagine how loud's that?
Anyways,we did an experiment!
We're supposed to cut the celery(which was dipped in red water)into 2.
Then Marina did the cutting & it was so interesting.
The xylem vessel is actually poking out of one of the pieces!It's not easy for such good craftmanship ok. XD
*still wondering how she did that*
Screaming number 2!
It's Maths lesson & alot of people didn't do the work Miss Lim gave.
She shouted and shouted.And FINALLY,stormed out of class.
I just simply hate teachers that storm out of class lah!Why must they storm out?
It's like pretty rude and she didn't even say goodbye to us.
Horrible day i guess.Just my luck.
Screaming number 3!
Well,it's not really counted as screaming.It's like pretty often every Tuesday.
It's Mdm Beldav.She kinda nagged lah.Not really scream/shout.Just because we were talking during test.Hahaha. X:
& i thought thats all.I mean i thought there won't be any show to watch today BUT!Only me and Charlene saw it kayy! X)
Went to the staff room to look for ---- --- as Charlene wants her to sign the leadership opportunity form.Then Charlene wanted to call her thorugh the intercom but she realised it wasn't working.Then i was looking at the door as i saw that bimbo.Then the door opened and the 3 mains walked in,laughing & talking. X)
Wahahs.
Alrights..thats all for today!Lastly,i wanna wish Kelly a Happy Early Birthday!
♥jas
No comments:
Post a Comment