Yeppp.You can tag after every post!Cool eh?
I changed my blogskin.I know it isn't Christmas yet & this skin looks kinda of depressing.Haha..
I find it nice though..
This took me like 1/2 an hour to do only?
Real fast cause i just added in the background & changed some things. [:
Today's photo-taking was FUN FUN FUN.
For the class photo...
Hahaha,i was standing at the 2nd row with my height of 163.5 okay!
That proves that i'm still short compared to my classmates. X:
We were supposed to be at the font porch at 10.15 but we were early & Ms Poh was there already.So she told us to find her when we're done.
After we're done,Rena,Sharon & i went up to look for her.It took us 4 tries to call her through the intercom before she comes out.Besides,it was Mrs Phillai who went in to find her?
I told Sharon:"She doing make-up inside is it?" X)
So for the photo-taking,i thought i will be standing at the side.
But who knows i stood just directly behind Ms Poh?
Damn funny lah.Then Marina told me:"Wa..family portrait ah."
Eh!But Charlene not here..such a pity.
Then for the fun-shot..Marina damn sway lah! XD
Cause we were sitting on the floor infront & Ms Poh was sitting behind Marina?
So Ms Poh did bunny-ears for Marina!HAHAHAHAHA.
She'll look so hilarious.
For the CCA photo...
Nothing much,except that i look totally hilarious in the Badminton shirt which was much too BIG for me?
I look like a clown. T.T
I bet i look stupid in the photo.
However,i stood at the 3rd row this time!

I'm tall amongst the badminton people. [:<
So so so,thats all for today! I'm awaiting to see the photos(for the class one only)& tomorrow cause me & Marina's gonna spy on ---- --- & -- ---.Wahahahahaha.
Edited!//
Basically,this post was edited because of the Campus Superstar.
I'm like staying up now to watch the results.
Today's performances were quite disappointing..with Zijie highest score of 22 only?
(Somemore is Zijie -.-)
I really got alot alot alot of comment against 黎沸挥.
I think he has really gone too much today?
His comment against Guohao is really insulting.
No matter how badly Guohao did,he doesn't deserve comments like :"你可以来到这里,你应该去拜神了."
It's like real insulting can?
Although i can admit that he can't sing,but he's trying his best?
But i think no matter how hard he tries,his voice is still like that.But what to do?He is born to have a voice like that right?
Then that 黎沸挥 go & insult.
Can't believe that he was actually once Kelly's 老师. -.-
♥jas
No comments:
Post a Comment