July 20, 2007

♥Speech Day!

Today's Speech Day.

Actually,it's none of my business. X:




Was released early at 10.35?
But i didn't come home ^^
I stayed & helped the NPCC do finishing touches to the bridge!
They're going for the competition today!Hope they win...*Marina promised a treat if they win!*


Anyway,Miss Poh didn't scold again today. ^^
Heard that they are going to bring the HK girls to Orchard to tour?!
Like at least go somewhere else nicer lah.
Orchard Road? x.x
There's lots of pictures to post today so enjoy! :D


♥Pictures;

♥Chocolates that Ms Ramlah gave me because i helped the NPCC! [:

♥The bridge!I know it doesn't look like a bridge..Even Mr Lee says it looks like a house.

♥Alright,you won't wanna know whose car that is.....

♥Marina monkeyyy~

I took these few pictures quite long ago but i didn't post it here..enjoy!


♥The water effect!

♥Please do not do this at home.
Marina supergirl with Potato Chips!

♥Marina pole-hugger.

♥Cute doggy i've spotted!

Ciao,
♥jas

No comments: