August 12, 2007

S Club rocks yeah?

Basically...
I spent my time these few days S-Clubbing!
Oh,i meant watching S-Club shows in Youtube. [:
Yeah,the S Club fever's back!

Anyway,my kitchen is turning into a Cockroach paradise.
Yesterday night,my mom killed 6 cockroaches using Baygon.
Today,my mom & dad are cleaning the kitchen and they found LOADS of cockroaches.
Yes,perhapes more than 20?
Big ones,small ones,baby ones.
He caught a few & placed it in a plastic bag.I took pictures..

It's kinda okay if you don't maximize the picture but if you do,it looks rather eeky.
& there was this cockroach being killed by my dad using Baygon.It struggled & died.How sad.
Here it is!My dad calls him 小强.Imagine how close i went to it when i took the photo.But!It's dead already.


Alrights!No more eeky cockroaches!!


Hey there!Got some time to spare?
I recommend you a movie to watch!
It's called Seeing Double & it's a S Club movie.
Oh oh,it's free no worries.It's at Youtube!
Some pictures to share...

Rachel's so cute at this part of the show.This is supposed to be Rachel's clone & she like blur blur one.Just watch & you'll get what i mean.

These are all clones. ^^
Here's the links to the movie!Watch it if you're free!
There are 11 parts to the show.

Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2I-5N74ABFA
Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7yJcY_rt74
Part 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2WoMaMNJgM
Part 4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDVuJbWbXA8
Part 5
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qv-Im_TH_2Q
Part 6
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttthbR9Y1ag
Part 7
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SuWZ8jl4Q8
Part 8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2350SXHTgsU
Part 9
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrMg0XsVojQ
Part 10
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ut8A4mJsvMs
Part 11
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2-GH194aHk


NOTE!
Some parts of the movie is cut off.& i have seriously no idea why.


Some pictures of my dog I took today..




I like the last picture!So artistic!
Ciao,
♥jas

No comments: