Injustice,betrayals,etc...
To ------;
I just wish that some people are not so K.P.O.
Shutting your mouth isn't a bad thing you know?
Silence is golden.
I know that you just want to get into the good books of a particular teacher lah.
But betraying your classmates & getting them into trouble is like so wrong of you.
You want to be teacher's pet?Go help them carry books & stuff lah!
& not being so BIG MOUTH as to tell EVERYONE,even other teachers,about it right?
I actually took the effort to help you during the camp and you are doing this to us?
I'm not trusting you anymore.Or maybe i hadn't even trusted you in the first place.
算我瞎了眼看错了人.
I don't know if you will ever read this but i hope you will think before you talk next time.
Sorry.
I really need to pour out that.
Anyway,as i was saying,today was a traumatic day.
Although!The morning was good.
I dunno if Ms Poh has gotten herself a new shirt or what but she really loks like a detective in it,only that the shirt is whitish grey.
Today the 4Ns are having their prelims so devotion was short & there was singspiration.
After that,we didn't have dance for P.E so basically,we played captain's ball. [:
Speaking about being shitty.Where got people throw the starting ball backwards one?
Like what crap?They like throwing the starting ball to their teammates lah!
Not only 1 group lor.Like SO MANY.
Then there was this PARTICULAR group which actually said THEY won when MY group actually won?
wthwthwthwthwthwthwthwthwth.
Fine,if winning means so much to them,go ahead & lie lah!
But this is not about winning.This is about integrity.
Have they been falling asleep last time when their teachers talked about integrity?
I'm not surprised if they do.
Anyway,Charlene came today & she told me a super BIG BIG secret.
& i didn't know that ---- --- is such person!
She actually said that Charlene also never get cancer or tumour.Why cannot come to school.
I can't believe my ears,seriously.
She's like cursing Charlene?
My second traumatic news.
No mood to blog anymore.Ciao.
No comments:
Post a Comment