August 20, 2007

Just a video to share...

Not really posting anything but just here to share a S Club Video...
It's filmed when Paul was still in the band..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrPz6wZV_3s

Rachel:Oh look,checkmates to Paul.
Hannah:Rachel!That doesn't count.
Paul:Yes it does i win!
Hannah:That doesn't count,Paul!
Paul:Get washing scraper!
Hannah:Yeah right!You would have never done that move!(She also said some crap here but i cant figure out what it is)
Paul:Oh yeah,am i?
Hannah:Yes you are.
Rachel:*walks past*
Hannah:& you,a cow.
Rachel:I beg your pardon?!Say that again?
Jon:*slams the door*
Hannah:Whats wrong with you?
Jon:Nothing.
Tina:How did it go?
Jon:I don't wanna talk about it alright,Teen?
Tina:Whats your problem?
Jon:I havent got a problem!Alright,no problem of any sort or whatsoever ok?!
Tina:Alright alright,keep your wig on!
Jo:*Walks in*
Rachel:What happened to you?
Jo:I got into a fight with Bradley and then i lost my job.
Rachel:Are you joking?
Jo:No..
Tina:Poor thing..that looks nasty..
Bradley:*Walks in & koff*
Jon:God you almost killed him!
Tina:How could you do that to her?
Jon:How could you do that to him?
Tina:You're not taking his side,are you?
Jon:Of course i am!
Tina:HE HIT a GIRL!
Jon:Yeah but SHE WON?
Tina:Whats the matter with you?
Jon:whats the matter with me?Whats the matter with you?!
Tina:I'm not talking to you like this!
Jon:& i'm not talking to you either.
Bradley:& i'm not talking to you.
Jo:i'm not talking to YOU.
Paul:& i'm not talking to you.
Hannah:& i'm not talking to you,or you.(She means Rachel)
Rachel:Well,who can i not talk to then?

--
Oh yes,& this part..

Tina:No!It's still not right!Jon,oh yeah!I'm not speaking to you,am i?Jo,can you tell Paul to tell Hannah..
Paul:I'm not talking to Hannah!
Tina:Of course!Thats right.Hannah,can you tell Jo to tell Rachel to tell Paul to tell Jon that..
Jon:What?
Paul:What?
Rachel:What?
Bradley:What?
Jo:What?
Hannah:WHAT?
Tina:Forgot what i was gonna say now.
Hannah:can someone tell me who i'm not talking to i cant remember who..
Paul:it's me
Rachel:& ME.
Hannah:Oh thanks.*Turns to Bradley*Tell her,thanks.
Bradley:Hannah says thanks.*To rachel*
Rachel:Tell her it's a pleasure.
Hannah:What did she say?
Bradley:She says it's a pleasure.
Hannah:Oh.

No comments: