August 14, 2007

When you're a clone,you'd know that you're not alone.

I wish i have a clone.
Well,i really do.
The boring POA lessons are killing me.
& the worst thing is,i don't understand a single teeny weeny thing.
Grr,i really wish i do understand but i don't. >:(

Anyway,today was pretty much okay.
But Mdm Beldav gotta learn how to calm down!
She's really getting on my nerves.
The best thing about today is that we get to see the Class photo! :D
Took a few shots with my handphone..
Blur.Really blur.

GAWHS.Remember the family portrait?

Miss Poh's very cute lah! XD
Bunny ears! ^^

Poor Marina.HAHA.

So,today's Bio practical test was DISASTRIOUS.
Mdm Beldav had a hard time controlling us but she couldn't.Hahah.
Everyone was like talking,ignoring the fact that we aren't supposed to talk during tests.
Basically,the test is kinda easy lah.I'm glad.Hohos.

Marina just called me & told me a horrible truth.
D: D: D:
I'm feeling so depressed now.
MARINA!KILL HIM NOW.

Campus Superstar
So,Huixian got out?
So much for singing Kelly's song. XD
Like i think the winner's gonna be Keely i think.I mean for the females.
Males,i think it's gotta be Shawn.But i want Benjamin to get it instead!!
Its a tough fight.
Winner,we shall see. [:


Ciao,
jas

No comments: