August 25, 2007

Havent been blogging...

Hello people!
I realised i've been neglecting my blog! X:
Anyway,have been busy these few days.

CSS finals!
Before the show started,i already predicted the winner.
& OBVIOUSLY i was right lor.
But i want Ben to win more though.So just held that tiny little hope the he might win but nonetheless,he still lost.
Well,it's really wasted as he really sang well last night.
Just blame the fact that he isn't "special".
I just feel that he Shawn doesn't have the "superstar" look.
Maybe it's the fact that he's 13?

As for the girls,Zanny don't even stand a chance against Keely. (:
So,as usual,i held that TEENY WEENY hope that she might win the overall champion but she still lost.
Shawn's fans must have spent a huge bomb on him.
Nonetheless,Congrats & good luck to his fans when they receive their phone bills.

Lots happened recently but i'm just too lazy to blog it.
Nothing special though.
Wait for my next post then.
I think i'm gonna still fail 2 subs for this term.
But instead of Maths,it's POA.



Take care,
♥jas

No comments: