Oh,i forgot to mention.
This skin is only viewable on Mozilla Firefox.It pretty screws up on Internet explorer.
& when it screws up,you're unable to see the link to click for the tagboard.So,for the convenience for everyone,i included a link to the tagboard at the bottom of every post. :)
--
Ah ah ah.I forgot to include my POA teacher in my previous post.Hehheh.
She's called Mrs Vimi.Or she prefers people to call her Mrs Rethinam. x:
Anyway,she's uber funny!The POA class students laughed like nobody's business during the lesson.
&&,everyone's so extremely high during Maths lesson!Hahaha.Super funny!
I think people will be even higher during Bio lesson tomorrow! :P
Alrights,gotta go.I've not done my chinese homework yet. x:
[edited//]
I've finished my homework & i successfully fitted the sentence;
"不如用快乐方式来面对新的生活?"
inside my 日记.Hee. :D
I've nothing to blog about but i feel like blogging. :/
I miss everything.
I miss watching Metamorphosis.
I miss MetaC.(Heyhey,dont say i dont read MetaC okay,er-jie..haha.)
I miss Kellypoon!!
I miss Lozenge Provider!!
I miss the Meaty Family!!(Hope we can meet up soon!♥)
Most importantly,i miss THREENINE.
Tsk.I miss drawing kuku comics!
Basically,2007 was the best year i've ever had. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment