January 1, 2008

Official last post. (:

This is officially...
1)The last post of my holidaes.
2)The first post of my school year.
3)The last post before i'm off to school.

Why does time move so fast?
I realised that...for 2 consec. years,i always see Candyce Toh on the first day of the year.
Last last year(2006),i was watching the countdown.& after the countdown,they still had performance.& super sway,one of the performer was Candyce Toh! -.-
Yesterday(2007),after the countdown on Channel 5,i turned to Spop to watch Kelly.
& super sway too,i saw her once i switched channel.
What's this?!
Anyway,some of the Meaty Family members went for the countdown yesterday!
They passed Ruien a letter & they included the MetaC's url!
I'm so glad that Ruien left us a tag in MetaC!Thats worth highing about!

Lozenge Provider:
As requested by Xinyi, who I must say writes very well ( I loved the I Weekly letter), I have come here to tag this, uhm, tagging-thingie. Very curious what meaty endeavours are going on. Happy New Y!

Haha..i cant believe she actually visited! ^^
& she describes the tagboard as a "tagging-thingie"?!
Hahaha..uber keai please!
Of course,Kelly's still keai too!Hahahaha.
I end my post....with a quote.

Do the right thing because it's the right thing to do!
Quote gladly provided by Ms Poh last year :)

No comments: