Lets start from the morning. (:
Saw a wonderful nice "show" in the morning with Marina!Hahhahhah!
We've been like waiting for so extreme long for that particular moment.Hoho.
Too bad they didn't talk to each other.Looks like they quarrelled uh.
--
Went back to class & it was POA.Recess was next.
There was some accident at my school.
There was an exhibition outside the canteen & heard that a girl knocked her head against one of the board?
Some said it was the board that fell on her.
Then when Marina & I walked past,we saw the blood on the floor & a girl was holding a piece of cloth(or was it tissue? against the injured girl's head then they led her to the general office.
So we went back to class.
Maths lesson!& i failed my Maths test.Darn.
It's like all careless mistakes okay.
There was this question which the picture was not clear.It's supposed to write "20% discount" but i saw it as "70% discount".Lost 2 marks.
The 20 is written so alike to 70 okay.Can't blame me.I shall post up the photo of the question tomorrow.
Another question was super sucky.I actually got the answer correct but i didn't read the question properly & i forgot to minus something. -.-
Ergh.Nevermind.Only 13 people passed anyway.
--
Had Chemistry lesson & Marina & I was like talking & crapping away.
We listened a little though.Hahah.
It's like about different kinds of pollution. (:
English after that & Mrs Tay didn't come in for lessons but she gave us work instead.
Didn't do cause i was doing Chinese hmk.Hahaha.
The rest of the day was kinda boring ler.
--
Met up with Meaty Family's Grace.We kinda crapped like crazy.Hahahaha.
We printed out Ruien's pictures but it's all in black & white.Hahah!
She still suggest me to put her picture in my wallet. -.-
I was like :"She also not my bf!"
X)
--
I shall post a picture since the last time i posted a picture was like centuries ago. (:

My new bag!! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment