January 23, 2008

Funny day.Happy Day.

I'm gonna twist you around my finger like a piece of string.
I know i'm bad but it's a sign of revenge for Marina! (:<

-

Tskk. Today was super stupid in the morning because of that two stupid people wearing white. -.-
Uber stupid lah! & for Bio,Ms Poh was being lame again.
She was pretty angry that some of the people didn't hand up the work so she went :
"I give you until the end of today.If i don't see it,i'm going to call you out from the class and scold you left right up down."
!!!
How lame.
The 5 periods of POA today was tolerable but still boring.
I was soo busy doing my History that i didn't feel bored at all cause i'm occupied at all times. (: It's either i'm doing my POA or i'm doing History. :D
& yep yep yep! Mr Ang doesn't know how to spell 'Micky Mouse'. Yes,he spelt it as 'Micky Mouse'.
Tskk, isn't it suppose to me 'Mickey Mouse'?!

No comments: