Another day just passed. :)
Realised it?
Ah sorry.I was so over crazy madly high yesterday night so i forgot to edit my post.Hah. :)
The letter that the Meaty Family sent in to 933 was read out!Hooray!
Everyone in Meaty was like so anxious 'why haven't read out yet?!'
Xiaomei's heart almost dropped out even. (Or did it already drop out?)
Too bad Ahma didn't manage to join us for the entire yesterday night..haha.Decided to go back to Mars?
Today,had school again.(Like DUH?!)
OH yes!Did i mention that my POA teacher changed again?
That Vimi disappeared suddenly.Nobody knows where she go & what she is.
Now,it's Ms Indran :)
Ms Indran is a darn cute & funny lady!She's like the best out of the POA teachers i've had so far.
I bet my class broke the record of the most POA teacher changed in 2years.
It's like 6?!
1.Mr Chuah
He obviously doesn't know how to teach properly.His teaching is like faeces lah.(I don't wanna use sh*t cause it sounds so vulgar.So i use faeces :D )The notes he give is like the words are all stuck together so closely.Can hardly see whats written there.
2.Mrs Khor
She pulled our grades up after Mr Chuah left. :D
She saved my life in the Mid Years.I think without her,my marks will be 0 for the Mid Year lor.
3.Mdm Ng
This lady said we broke her ricebowl. -.-
She claims that she still gets her pay even if we fail.
Not inspired to be a teacher at all!!!
4.Ms Lee
My Lily Lee Li Li.Hahaha.
That was the nickname i gave her. ;)
She's quite a nice person lah..although i still failed my tests under her.
Her voice is like too soft.Can't hear what she's teaching.
5.Mrs Vimi Rethinam
That Vimi.Only taught us for half a lesson & she disappeared like POOOF into mid-air. :)
I think she went gila after learning that we don't know anything.
Opps. x:
6.Ms Indran
Yeap.The current PERMANANT teacher for POA!
Record-breaking teachers.Hahahaha.
FAECES FAECES FAECES.
I have to go study for my Bio test. D:
It's like a 40mins test tomorrow?!
Speaking of Bio,Ms Poh went gila today lah.
Come in only SHOUT SHOUT SHOUT.
& said that we're very relaxed during her lesson?Like PUR-LEASE.
She should come take a look during Mrs Pillai's lesson.It's like a 1000 times worst than hers.
I think my class is most well-behaved during her lesson lor.
&& there's something SERIOUSLY wrong with Mr Ang.He's like in a super good mood lah.
Never scold & he keeps smiling.Super spooooooky.
& i was sitting right infront & he keeps asking "Jasmine,you understand anot?"
IRRIIIITAAATING.
& he still can't spell.
Society - Societie. -.-'''
Alrightys.Gotta go study.I can't even remember how to define anaerobic respiration lor. -.-
No comments:
Post a Comment