St Margarets is officially an autonomous school.
Yes,don't know the meaning?Watch the news or check it up. ;)
Was hardly high at all when they announced the result cause kinda predicted it.
All I did was to laugh at the ugly banner they put up that said "We are an autonomous school" which had a hell big picture of a few St Margs girls.
Its SERIOUSLY ugly.Well,its pretty normal,thats the first thing.
LOL.
They probably put it up for the reporters to see but I haven't seen any reporters yet.
Okay,today's Chemistry Paper was parp.
Yes,it was rubbish.
This time you cannot use any common sense except for one question.(which i highly doubt whether my ans is correct)
Define the term Hydrocarbon.
Hydrocarbon is a mixture of Hydrogen and Carbon.
Yes,I know my answer doesn't really make sense but I didn't really care.
Before 12,everyone is already sitting there like idiots. ;D
Now to wish all the best for my Bio paper. x:
Maths Paper 1,I reckon is quite ok to me.Easier than i really expected cause you know,when your paper 2 is easy,paper 1 is gonna be helluva hard.But,anyway,lets hope for the best!
POAPOAPOAPOAPOA = HELLHELLHELLHELLHELL.
No comments:
Post a Comment