May 15, 2008

Picture Day!

Today is Picture Day. :D
Why?Because I'm finally posting pictures.Lol.

Before I shall post piccys,shall talk about today.
Study Camp again but with a different guy.
Today was Gary.He's like super hilarious lah.
I think one day I'm gonna die laughing.

After that,went off to look for the Meaties.
They decided to make a "story" comic about Samy! :D
Piccys,





Ants.Being a saddist,XM decided to pour milo onto the ants.Tsk.


Panda aka YL,Liz and XM LP#3!(behind Panda)

Who is this?Baby Samy!!So cute lar!

Long Overdued Pictures!

Ah,forgot to mention on the other post that the losers in bowling must do a forfeit!Sharon lost and was asked to dance the chicken dance and sing "Yi shi de mei hao"!

Group Piccy 1(Spot me)

Group Piccy 2 (Spot me again)

This is Panda,EMOING.

EMOING again.TSKKK.


Meaties B'dae pressie to snaily!1st picture,all compiled together.2nd picture,my "letter" to her. (:

Guess?


This is made up of the previous picture's substance.

Alright,pictures are over. ;D
Tomorrow going K-ING!

No comments: