May 21, 2008

Shitty Results.

Yes,My Shitty results.
Oh no,don't laugh.
Not trying to show off or anything as well.(Well,what is there to show off with results like that?!)
Don't laugh lar,ok?

English Paper 1 - 25/60
English Paper 2 - 45/80
Overall - 70/140

Maths Paper 1 - 46/80
Maths Paper 2 - 28/60
Overall - 74/140

Chinese Paper 1 - 28.5/70
Listening Comprehension - 7/10
Chinese Paper 2 - 34/60
Oral - ???
Overall(w/o oral) - 69.5/140
Overall might pass because of oral.

Chemistry Paper 1 - 11/20
Chemistry Paper 2 - 7/30 (x:)
Overall Chemistry - 18/50

Biology Paper 1 - 13/20
Biology Paper 2 - 22/30
Overall Biology - 35/50 (:D)
Overall Combined Science - 53/100

Social Studies - 24/50
History - 23/50
Overall Combined Humanities - 47/100

POA - 48/100

Okay,I'm done.
Shall elaborate more.

English paper 1 compo was super badly done.I think no one passed the whole of paper 1 because of the compo and not the letter writing.
Seriously,maybe my story isn't disheartening enough. -.-
Paper 2 was a little disappointing because I lost several marks due to carelessness. :/

Maths was SUPER DISAPPOINTING.Could have passed the paper 2 but due to unknown reasons why they marked me wrong for the area under the graph,i failed. -.-

Chinese paper 1.Don't ask me about it.Writing CHINESE COMPO has never been my strong segment.Besides,I ran out of ideas that day and I wrote like crap,LOL.

Chemistry.The oh-so-common-sense didn't turn out very well I suppose?
Shall buck up on my Chemistry so it will not pull down my bio!!

Bio!!Yay.
A little disappointed on the MCQ part.But its alright.Feeling neutral about my grades.

Speaking about SS,I really wanna clobber my head.
I failed because of my second question,the similarity question.
I rewrote it like twice but when I write it the third time,I realised it didn't sound correct but since I had no time,I thought I might just leave it.But my decision was wrong!If i rewrote the answer,I would have gotten the marks and passed!!!!!!! ):

History.Nothing much to say.

Hohoho.POA.What shall I say?That I hate POA?
2 marks...hmms.Not that dead lah.

Well,worst thing.MY June Holidays are practically gone.
Why?I have to head back to school for intensive!!Eeew.
The worst ever was when I had to see Cecilia for 2hours!!YUCKS.
& Indran's face for IDK how many days.GOSHHHH.
WHYWHYWHY.
) :

Okays,shall do XM's quiz thingy now...

Rules
-Each blogger start with 10 random facts , habits about themselves
-Blogger that hav been tagged need to post on their blog about 10 things , Post it
-At the end of this , U gotta choose 10 ppl ,list them and tag them on the blog
-Dont forget to comment on their blog that they've been tagged ...

Ok,lets start!
1.I have been a little fan of S Club 7(or S Club) when they started out till now.
2.I love to be dramatic in school,where I would spy on people. *looks around*
3.I still play Neopets,even till today.
4.I went out to the supermarket to play the before my Biology exam last year. x:
5.When I play The Sims,I usually kill people.I'm a saddist,I know.
6.I usually score when I don't study.
7.I'm used to sitting infront of the computer,24/7.
8.I usually don't know when I said the wrong thing.
9.My current desktop has been around since I was Primary 2.
10.I love to sleep with my Polar Bear. ;D

SaboSabo (:

Those who want to do,do.
Those who don't want,don't do.
Its your choice.

No comments: